We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sift the flour through a sieve. Beat eggs with sugar until the sugar melts, add the orange juice and peels and mix well.
In another bowl mix the flour, starch, salt and baking soda until you get a homogeneous composition.
Add one at a time, soft margarine, then eggs and beat for a few more minutes, until we get a homogeneous foamy mass.
At the end, mix well with the cottage cheese with a wooden spoon.
The whole composition is poured into a silicone form and baked in the oven, which is preheated to a temperature of 200 degrees.
Bake for 20 minutes at this temperature and then, lower the temperature to 160 degrees and bake the cake for another 20-25 minutes.
Remove the cake form from the oven and leave it to cool for about 10 minutes, as it is very fragile. Peurma is poured on a plate, cool well and garnish to taste with powdered sugar or icing.
Prepare a double portion from the start! Cows' cheese cake with very fluffy, fragile and tasty jam!
We come up with a great recipe for cottage cheese dough, based on which we will bake a cake with filling. You can also use it for various cakes, cakes, buns and pies. The dough is very similar to the cake, but it is much easier to prepare, without yeast and a lot of butter or oil. The result is sensational!
& # 8211 150 gr of 9% cow's cheese
& # 8211 180 gr of flour (approximately)
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar or 1 vanilla powder
& # 8211 70 gr of raisins, nuts etc.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Set the oven to 180 ° C.
2. In a bowl, mix the sugar with the egg, salt, vanilla sugar, oil and cheese. You can pass the cheese through a sieve or pass the composition with the blender vertically.
3. Combine the flour with baking powder, gradually sift the mixture into the bowl and mix the dough with the spoon or mixer with the hook paddle. Then knead the dough, but not for long, just enough to gather in a ball. The dough should be very soft and even a little sticky.
Advice. The amount of flour required depends on the moisture of the cheese and the size of the egg.
4. Sprinkle the worktop with flour and spread the dough in a rectangle about 2 mm thick with your hands or the rolling pin.
5. Soak the raisins for 10 minutes in hot water, wash them and dry them with kitchen towels.
6. Cover the top with jam and spread the raisins.
7. Roll a roll, glue the edge and ends well, then give it a beautiful shape so that the roll has the same thickness.
8. Cut the roll in half lengthwise, but not to the end, and knit the 2 halves, the cut being out.
9. Transfer the cake to the baking tray or, if you want it to look more beautiful, use a cake tin (11 * 24 cm) lined with baking paper (grease the paperless walls with oil).
10. On top, you can add a few small pieces of butter.
11. Bake the cake for about 40 minutes in the form or less if using the tray. Take the toothpick test.
Advice. If you notice that the surface is browning too much, cover the cake with foil.
12. Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
All the most beautiful and appetizing epithets can be attributed to this recipe! You must try it now! The structure of the dough is fantastic, something in between cake and cake. Experiment with the filling for new tastes, which will always be successful!
- 200 grams of butter
- 250 grams of sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs husband
- 300 ml. of milk
- 50 grams of cocoa
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
Because the preparation takes very little time, the oven is lit from the beginning and set at 180 degrees Celsius. Mix the soft butter (at room temperature) with 200 grams of sugar and the 2 sachets of vanilla sugar:
It is not necessary for the sugar to dissolve in the mass of butter, only to obtain a creamy composition. Add 1 whole egg:
Mix quickly until the egg is incorporated into the butter and add the following eggs, one at a time, mixing after each one. (If the mixture in the bowl has the appearance of a cut cream, don't worry: the cake will be just as successful, I've done it hundreds of times and I've had all kinds of experiences.) You get a rich cream:
The flour is mixed with the baking powder and a spoon is added to the composition, alternating with 250 ml. of milk poured a little and mixing carefully (so as not to spread flour everywhere: P). You get a fluid dough, but quite dense, if you find it too hard you can add 3-4 tablespoons of milk (as needed) until you get a viscous composition:
Pour 2/3 of the composition into a big cake shape, mine is 36/12 cm (if you have smaller shapes make two cakes, otherwise you risk spilling in the oven), lined with baking paper or greased with butter and lined with flour:
The remaining third of the dough is homogenized with the cocoa mixed beforehand with the remaining 50 grams of sugar and the 50 ml. of preserved milk, then pour into the mold, over the vanilla dough:
With the help of a fork, deepen the cocoa dough into the vanilla one and rotate inside the shape, to obtain the marbled effect:
Place the form in the oven and bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 50-60 minutes, relevant being the classic toothpick test which, inserted in the cake, must come out clean when the cake is baked. Under no circumstances should you open the oven door for the first 30-35 minutes. If you feel that the cake is browning too much without being baked inside (which will let the toothpick know) reduce the heat to 165 degrees, cover the cake with a damp sheet of baking paper and continue baking until ready.
The baked cake is carefully removed from the form, overturned on a grill on one side (on the longest side, of course: P). and leave in this position until it cools, to avoid leaving the dough. After it has cooled, powder it with powdered sugar or cover it with a icing:
Cut into slices and serve simply or with coffee, a glass of milk, etc .:
1. The recipe is not created by me, it is a German recipe, tried by me several hundred times and millions of Germans at home
2. I have indicated a certain baking temperature if you know your oven with nabadai, lower the heat (165) and extend the baking time, possibly cover with a sheet of baking paper moistened so that it does not burn on top
3. if the toothpick comes out clean (use a long one, for skewers, to reach the bottom of the form) it is sure to be baked
4. although it is baked, checked with a toothpick, you have all the chances to spoil it so that it looks sticky inside if you don't take into account the cooling process lying on one side above a grill, I also showed this with pictures but it seems that some have decided on their own that it would be optional, well, it's not!
Did you like this recipe?
Great homemade cake with apples and raisins!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you a perfect cake recipe for any season, very fluffy, tasty and with an enticing scent. This cake with apples and raisins will be to everyone's liking, it is very fragile, has a balanced taste and a very soft texture.
Stop thinking and prepare it immediately, your friends will be delighted with this dessert and you will only receive praise. Enjoy it with a cup of tea!
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a fluffy meal.
2. Continuing to beat, add the sour cream and melted butter, then the vanilla, flour and baking powder.
3. Mix the dough well.
4. Wash and peel the apples, cut them into quarters, then into slices.
5. Soak the raisins in water, then drain and dry.
6. Grease a baking tin with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
7. Pour half of the dough into the mold.
8. Place apples and raisins on top.
9. Pour the remaining dough on top.
10. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
11. Put in a bowl 20 g of butter and 3-4 tablespoons of flour, rub them with your hands in the form of crumbs. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix.
12. Sprinkle the cake with the mixture obtained and put it in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Fluffy check with cherries & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of fluffy cake with cherries it's perfect for this period. Now there are cherries, tomatoes, sour, full of aromatic juice and only good to be turned into something delicious. I decided to make a fluffy cake with cherries, but not the Romanian version but the English one with butter and without the chore of separating the eggs. It is much easier to prepare, the butter gives it a special taste and it is delicious. It is one of my favorite cakes and I prepare it very often in the summer.
For me, cherry cakes are the dessert of my childhood. I remember eagerly waiting for the cherries to ripen for my mother to make her cherry cake. It was a simple pandispan, but for us it was the best summer dessert. When I was with my grandparents, I was sadder because my grandmother didn't know how to do it cherry cake. At the age of 12, I remember taking a small kitchen magazine. In it I found the recipe for the cherry cake. I decided to do it, even though my grandmother had an old stove that was burning.
To my surprise, the cake worked and was a delight. I was so proud of myself and even my grandfather, who was more grumpy, was impressed by his niece's feat. That summer I made my first cakes and I think that's when my love for cooking started. Returning to the fluffy cake recipe with cherries, I chose a lighter recipe, with an appetizing butter flavor that goes perfectly with cherries.
This recipe for cherry cake I find it much lighter and tastier than cocoa cake, especially since it is prepared much faster and honestly the taste is much better. The recipe can be easily adapted as you wish. You can turn it into muffins, fruit cake or you can make a cake by putting the dough in a rectangular tray. You can even double the recipe to get a larger amount. Of course, the fruits can also change. You can use cherries, strawberries, blueberries or other favorite fruits.
Fraged check - Recipes
As I was looking for recipes that are still small, with small quantities and / or totally excluded from sugar and I totally excluded sugar, I gave it a try. from the group Gusto & # 537el, of the recipe of this cake. In this way, I thank Mrs. Ecaterina Tihon for the re & # 539et & # 259! I also added raisins, vanilla and a score to her recipe! It was simply delicious!
Fragile check with gray & # 537 & # 537i kefir
- 1 glass of kefir
- 1 glass with gray & # 537
- 1 m & # 259r larger
- 2 or & # 259
- 2 tablespoons sugar & # 259r (for me it was sweet enough)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 50 gr raisins
- a dust score & # 539i & # 537oar & # 259
The check is very simple. Beat ouple with sugar, vanilla sugar and score. Then add the gray and the baking powder. After mixing well, add the kefir. Mix well with the goal and put the bowl with the composition created in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
After that, shave a m & # 259r through the grater and drain the juice well. It is added to the compositions together with the raisins.
Grease a baking tray with butter or coconut oil and pour the composition into it. Flatten well with a spatula and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes.
Fragile check with gray & # 537 & # 537i kefir
For a busy life, Dia & rsquos Kitchen recommends a portion of smiles at every meal!
Fragile check with gray & # 537 & # 537i kefir
If you liked my recipe, show it to your friends! Click LIKE & SHARE!
If you found this web page and want to post it on social networks, use the hashtag #diaskitchen & Icirc & # 539i thank you!
| Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the legal copyright holder of the materials on this blog, which may not be used or published without the written consent of the author |
Click to rate it!
Average rating 4.6 / 5. Number of votes: 14
There are no votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.
Fluffy and Economical Check Ingredients with Cocoa:
(for a shape with dimensions 32 & # 21512 cm)
- 200 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa necessarily sifted (12-15 grams of cocoa)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- grated peel of a lemon (only the yellow part on the surface, the white part is bitter)
- 150 ml. vegetable oil (sunflower, rapeseed, grape seed, be an oil with a neutral taste)
- 150 ml. milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4-5 grams of baking powder (1 teaspoon with a tip or half an envelope)
Preparing Fluffy and Economical Check with Cocoa:
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius. We prepare the cake form by greasing it with a little solid butter and lining it with baking paper.
2. Separate the eggs carefully, making sure that no drop of yolk reaches the whites (which would not beat well). Put the yolks and egg whites separately, in two large bowls.
3. Add over the yolks 1/2 of the total amount of sugar (from the eyes, we do not need to weigh) and vanilla sugar. Beat the yolks with the mixer at high speed until they increase in volume, forming a frothy cream, light in color.
4. Add over the yolks the oil poured into a thin thread, like mayonnaise, while mixing with a wooden spoon in one direction. Slowly, all the oil will be incorporated and we will get a sweet "mayonnaise", quite dense and glossy.
5. Gradually add the cold milk to the yolk cream and oil, stirring constantly, until a homogeneous composition is obtained, the consistency of a regular pancake dough. Set aside until we take care of the next two steps.
6. Add salt to the egg whites and beat with a mixer on high speed until a snow-white foam forms. Gradually add the remaining sugar, in 3-4 slices, while continuing to beat at high speed, until the sugar is completely dissolved and a firm and glossy meringue is obtained.
7. Add the baking powder and grated lemon peel over the flour placed in a bowl. Mix well with a fork.
8. Over the egg whites add the composition with milk, oil and egg yolks and mix 2-3 times with a flexible spatula.
9. Sprinkle on top all the flour mixed with baking powder and grated lemon peel and start to mix everything. We raise with a flexible spatula the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, overturning the dough that we raise above the one left in the bowl, as if we were folding it.
10. While we repeat this movement, we will gently rotate the bowl clockwise until the ingredients are completely homogenous. Under no circumstances should the mixture be stirred circularly or forcefully, abruptly, in which case the air accumulated in the egg whites will be lost. If we lose this air, our cake will not be as fluffy. In fact, this delicate wrapping process is the only secret to fluffy cakes and sponge cakes, which I also described in the sponge cake cake recipe with butter, which you can find by clicking on the link, in video format.
Check With Cocoa, fitted
1. Pour into the already prepared form 2/3 of the composition for fluffy cake, distributing it evenly over the entire length of the form.
2. The cake dough left in the bowl is mixed quickly with cocoa, with the same delicate movements and without insisting too much, anyway we aim to get a cake with a marbled section.
3. Pour the cocoa dough over the white, cake-shaped one, distributing it in an approximately equal thickness along the entire length of the tray.
4. Using a spatula, deepen the cocoa composition from place to place with the vanilla mixture to obtain that marbling effect. Immediately after this, the cake is put in the oven.
How to Bake a Fluffy and Economical Cake with Cocoa
1. Bake the fluffy cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius at a medium height and bake for 40-45 minutes. The sign that it is baked is when a toothpick stuck in the middle of the dough comes out clean. In the first 15 minutes of baking, do not open the oven door at all. After the first 15 minutes, if it seems to us that the cake would brown too hard on the surface, we can cover it with a sheet of moistened baking paper, continuing to bake until the total recommended time has elapsed.
2. Gently remove the baked cake from the mold. Carefully remove the baking paper. Be careful, the cake is very fragile while it is hot. Allow to cool on a cake rack, resting on one side. After 10-15 minutes turn on the opposite side. The cake is not allowed to cool supported on the base, because being still fragile, it can compress, forming a layer with an unpleasant texture of raw dough.
Serving and Storing Check with Cocoa
After it has cooled completely, the cake is cut into slices and can be served.
It's a tasty, fragrant and fluffy cake. It keeps very well in the pantry, wrapped with food foil, for up to a week. I admit that I have never had such a long life, usually disappearing in two days at most. What can I say? Good job and great appetite! If you want the whole preparation process to be even easier, watch the video recipe, immediately below!