We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of oil with the yeast, sugar, salt and water. Let it rest in a warm place until it starts to foam, about 10 minutes.
2. In another larger bowl put the flour, make a hole in the middle, pour the yeast mixture and the rest of the oil. Mix with a spoon until all is combined, then turn the resulting dough on the table lightly powdered with flour and start knead it well with your hands, about 10 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 2 pieces and shape the broken pieces into a ball shape. Powder them with a little flour, cover them with a towel and leave them to rise, in a warm place, for 1 hour or even and triple the volume.
1. Put olive oil in a pan and fry the diced bacon and sausage slices well.
2. When they are fried, take them out of the pan and in the remaining oil we put the chicken breast cut into large pieces and seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. When it is golden brown, take it out on a paper napkin. Put it aside.
4. In a saucepan put boiling water with salt. When it boils, put the broccoli unwrapped in smaller bunches. Let it boil on the right heat until it penetrates, then strain it and put it under a stream of cold water. aside.
1. Grease the entire surface of the dough slice with Univer ketchup, sprinkle a little thyme and oregano and place the chicken breast, bacon, sausage, broccoli bouquets, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
2. Put the pan in the oven over medium-high heat until the pizza is browned.
3. Take it out, garnish it with fresh basil leaves and serve it with a sweet Univer ketchup.
I wish you great appetite!