We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Root vegetables
Spicy fried potatoes with scrambled eggs is a great brunch dish. You can easily double the quantities if you're expecting a crowd.
9 people made this
- 2 potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Poke potatoes with a fork so that their skins are pierced. Microwave potatoes on high until cooked inside. When potatoes are fully cooked, peel potatoes and slice potatoes into bite-size pieces. Set potatoes aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to a pan and scramble 3 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm until potatoes are ready.
- In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot. Then add salt, cumin, coriander and turmeric powder. Add as much or as little chilli powder to suit your taste. Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are crispy and brown. Spicy potatoes and scrambled eggs are now ready to serve!