We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I put the biscuits in the robot and I crushed them, I added peanut butter and butter over them, I mixed well, then I put the composition thus obtained in the shape of a cake, I spread it well, so that a somewhat uniform top came out. , then I put the top in the fridge to cool. I cut the plums in half and put them in a pan with the sugar, mint leaves, vanilla essence and cinnamon and let them boil until before extinguishing the fire I added the gelatin soaked before in cold water according to the instructions on the package, I mixed well and I put the plums aside to cool for 5 minutes. After the plums have cooled I put the blender and -I shredded until it formed like a paste, then I added the yogurt, I mixed a little and that's it, that was all
Extremely simple and good. I decorated the cake with slices of plums, blueberries and raspberries but you can do as you like and with what you have at hand.
Method of preparation
Prepare the top and syrup for the cake with lemon and mint flavors
For the cake counter, I presented the preparation method here.
For the syrup, boil the water together with the sugar, just until the sugar is diluted, then let it cool slightly and add the essence.
Preparation of chocolate creams, flavored
For dark chocolate cream, heat the liquid cream, taking care not to reach the boiling point, then turn off the heat and add the broken chocolate, stirring constantly until it melts and homogenizes the composition.
Add the essence and mix again, then let the composition cool, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
We do the same with white chocolate cream.
After the compositions are well cooled, we insert, in turn, the mixer in them and mix them until they become creamy.
Assembling Cake with lemon and mint flavors
We cut the top into three approximately equal sections, place the base on the plate and syrup it with 1/3 of the cooled syrup.
Fix the baking tin ring around the base of the top and spread the dark chocolate cream, then add the second section of the top and press it lightly over the cream.
We carefully syrup the second section of the countertop, pouring the syrup into a thin thread all around, so that the syrup does not penetrate into the cream.
Spread the second cream, then add over it the last section of the countertop, which we also syrup and put in the fridge for 45-50 minutes, then remove the ring and decorate the cake with whipped cream, berries and ornaments. chocolate.
It is very good, strongly flavored with sweet and sour taste, this Cake with lemon and mint flavors and berries, I highly recommend it to everyone!
1. Make a dough from 180 g of flour, half a packet of baking powder, half a teaspoon of cinnamon and 125 g of whipped butter with 100 g of sugar. Cover with cling film and leave to cool for an hour. Heat the oven.
2. Wash the plums and cut them into quarters. Sprinkle with 50 g of sugar, the rest of the cinnamon and the almond essence. Drain and store the syrup.
3. Roll out the dough into a 5 mm thick sheet and place in a round tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool.
4. Whisk 200 g butter with 200 g sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the eggs one by one, then 200 g of flour and baking powder. Pour over the baking sheet, then sprinkle with sliced almonds and plums. Bake for 30 & # 8211 35 minutes. Prepare the gelatin (replace some of the water with the fruit juice) and spread it on the cake.
Homemade cakes with honey
The recipe for a tasty and healthy drink is based on the use of honey instead of sugar. From the ingredients you need:
- ripe plums - 3 kg
- plum bones - 30 pieces
- medical food or alcohol - 1, 5 liters
- vodka or home cooking - 1 l
- honey (preferably floral) - 0.75 kg.
To get a drink, follow these steps:
- Washed plums are divided into slices and the kernels are removed. The bones are not thrown away, but 30 pieces are wrapped in gauze. The ties are placed on the bottom of the jar.
- Plum slices are also sent to the jar, poured with alcohol. The contents of the lid of the container last 6 weeks.
- After the expiration of the current spirit is drained. Slightly removed gauze bones, discarded. Plum slices pour liquid honey, insist 2 weeks, occasionally shaking the product.
- Plum honey will spread the remnants of alcoholic juice. The resulting syrup is drained. The plums are not thrown away, but poured again, only now with vodka. After three weeks, the infused fluid is drained.
- The three resulting tinctures are mixed. Slivyanka sent to the cellar for two weeks. After the sediment appears, the tincture becomes transparent. The product can be drained and served.
The rest of the sweet plums used for desserts, served with meat, decorate the cakes.
Natural mint syrup without dyes recipe step by step
Natural mint syrup without dyes recipe step by step. Mint flavored syrup, simple and quick recipe, without dyes or preservatives. How to make homemade syrup? A healthy and tasty natural mint leaf syrup, perfect for hot summer days. How to make mint syrup?
In summer it is very pleasant to prepare a glass of cold homemade syrup with ice cubes. In particular, this mint syrup is extremely refreshing and invigorating. It is not bright green because it does not contain dyes! This is what a homemade natural mint syrup looks like.
For several years now, my mint has been growing a lot in the garden and it is expanding every year. It became such a big bush that I ended up lying all year. Mint has been known since ancient times for its healing properties, becoming one of the best known medicinal plants. The most common is made mint tea from dried leaves but also syrups, liqueur or lemonade.
In the summer I often make ice cubes in which I also put mint or lemonade leaves with a lot of mint, with or without ginger & # 8211 see the recipe here.
We also have a After Eight cake with mint cream and chocolate & # 8211 an extremely fine combination & # 8211 see the recipe here.
Garden or forest mint can be harvested throughout the summer and this wonderful syrup can be prepared from fresh leaves. From these quantities results approx. 1 liter of mint syrup (in the pictures you can see half a portion). The syrup is concentrated and diluted with water when we consume it.
Lemonade with melon, plums and mint leaves
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. The plums are also cleaned of seeds and cut into slices. The grapes are washed and only the beans are chosen.
The lemon is washed well with hot or even hot water, so that there are no traces of the wax with which the lemons are processed, in order to keep it better.
Put the lemon and honey in a jug and rub them a little with a wooden spatula, to leave as much juice as possible and to penetrate with the honey.
Fill with plain or filtered water.
I often come across lemonade recipes in which ice is added. In the case of fruit lemonade, there is no point, however it is necessary to leave it cold, to penetrate all the juices and flavors.
Cakes and pies
Step-by-step picture cake recipes, homemade cake recipes, cake recipes, chocolate cake, fruit cake, whipped cake, festive cakes, muffin recipes, cake recipes, cookie recipes, cookie recipes croissants, homemade cookie recipes, cake recipes, tart recipes, cheesecake recipes, cake recipes that never fail.
Unbaked chocolate cake with cheese and prunes! A special recipe.
We present you a delicious recipe for chocolate cake with cheese and prunes. The cake is very simple and easy to prepare, it does not require baking, it is very tender and tasty. From a few common ingredients you will get a delicious dessert, perfect for coffee. We highly recommend this original recipe!
-24 biscuits + sprinkler biscuits
-a little brewed coffee (optional)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the cheese with powdered sugar and cream. Add the soft butter.
2. Scald the prunes with boiling water, then cut them into small pieces.
3. Line a form with cling film and place a layer of biscuits.
4. If desired, you can quickly soak the biscuits in the coffee or sprinkle them lightly.
5. Grease the cheese filling on top and place the prunes. Put a layer of biscuits again, sprinkle them with coffee, grease them with the cheese filling and place the prunes. Repeat the layers. The last layer should be biscuits.
6. Carefully turn the cake on a plate, remove the foil and grease it with cream on top and sides. Sprinkle the top with cocoa and the sides with crumbs of biscuits.
Layered pancake cake
Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
Grease a well-heated pan with vegetable oil with a brush.
Add a pinch full of pancake sheet dough.
Fry the pancakes on each side until they get a nice reddish color.
Repeat the operation until you finish all the dough. Place the pancakes on top of each other to prevent them from drying out.
Cut each pancake sheet, using a lid 19-20 cm in diameter. You get the perfect edges and shape.
In a saucepan, melt 400 g of chocolate with 50% cocoa and 400 ml of whipped cream.
Stir constantly until you get a homogeneous composition.
Pour the chocolate into a large bowl and add 250 g of mascarcone.
Stir until the mascarpone cream is completely homogenous.
Refrigerate the cream bowl for 30 minutes.
When the cream has cooled you can assemble the cake.
Put a tablespoon of cream (about 50 g) on each sheet of pancake
After you have put the last sheet, cover the cake with cream on top and on the sides.
Garnish the cake with whipped cream, strawberries, mint leaves and berries.
Leave the cake in the fridge overnight. Consume in moderation!
Recipe video PIE WITH PANCAKES IN LAYERS lower:
Dessert with plums, peanut butter and mint
Quick biscuit cakes are best suited to outside temperatures in my opinion, if we also take into account the abundance of fruit on the stalls, it's a shame not to make good sweets at home.
Especially since this way we know exactly what they contain, a detail we can't say about a confectionery cake.
400 gr fat-free yogurt
I put the biscuits in the robot and I crushed them, I added peanut butter and butter over them.
I mixed well, then I put the composition thus obtained in the form of a cake, I spread it well so that a somewhat uniform top came out, then I put the top in the fridge to cool.
I cut the plums in half and put them in a pan with the sugar, the mint leaves, the vanilla essence and the cinnamon and I let them boil until they softened.
Before extinguishing the fire, I added the gelatin soaked in cold water according to the instructions on the package, I mixed well and I put the plums aside to cool for 5 minutes.
After the plums had cooled, I introduced the blender and chopped them until it formed like a paste, then I added the yogurt, I mixed a little more and that's it, that was all.
I decorated the cake with slices of plums, blueberries and raspberries but you can do as you like and with what you have at hand.
Simple homemade cake "Glacier" & # 8211 a very appetizing dessert, which I prepare every holiday!
The "Glacier" cake is a very delicious and attractive homemade dessert. It is very simple and quick to prepare, being only good for any holiday. The soft and fragrant top with prunes combines perfectly with the fine cream. Decorate the cake with nuts, cream or melted chocolate and surprise your loved ones with an original and very tasty dessert.
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 glass walnut kernel (for decoration)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour boiling water into the bowl of prunes and let them soak for 15 minutes. Drain them and cut them into thin slices.
2. Prepare the dough: beat the eggs with the sugar, using a mixer. Add the cream and condensed milk. Stir.
3. Quench the baking soda with vinegar and add it to the sifted flour bowl. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the eggs and mix well.
4. Add the prunes to the dough and mix. Get a homogeneous dough, similar to homemade cream.
5. Pour half of the amount of dough obtained into a baking tin, preventively lined with paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes. Take the toothpick test. Baking time depends on each oven. Bake the second top in the same way. If desired, you can pour all the dough into a baking tray.
7. Prepare the cream: mix the cream with the sugar, using a mixer on medium speed.
8. Stick a countertop several times with a fork. Place it on a plate and cover it with a thick layer of cream. Cut the second square countertop of equal size with a side of 3 cm. If you baked all the dough from the first, cut a round top and use the remaining sponge cake to form the "glacier".
10. Soak each piece of sponge cake in the cream and place it on the first countertop, thus forming the “glacier”. Sprinkle each layer of sponge cake with chopped walnuts.
11. Cover the cake with the remaining cream and sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours.