We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the cleaned and washed and finely chopped onion in a little oil together with the diced pepper. We use the "Fry" function of the device for 10 minutes.
Add the sausages cut into pieces and mix until they harden as well.
Wash the beans well beforehand (I put them in a sieve and keep them under cold water until they are well washed with the water in which it was preserved) we put them in the bowl, then we add the tomato paste a little salt and a little pepper, half a cup of water and cover by starting the Stew function from the device for 30 minutes.
If we cook on the stove, cover the pot in which we cook with a lid and let it boil for 20-25 minutes.
You can also see from the picture below what the steps are, although it is as easy as possible to cook this food, whether you make it in a pot on the stove or use a cooking appliance.
And that's about it, in maximum 40 minutes since we started preparing the ingredients we have a delicious and consistent food.
Another bean soup
Yesterday I made bean soup. With a whip. Lust, not another. I think the stars were perfectly aligned, otherwise I can't explain why I came out so good. Here's how we did it:
I soaked the beans the night before. This way I made sure it would boil quickly and evenly (meaning I wouldn't have broken grains among the hard grains like stone).
I put the smoked ciolan in the evening, also the night before. After removing it from the salt, I added a little smoked bacon.
Vegetables can not be missing: celery, carrots, onions, garlic.
In addition, a mixture of chopped vegetables and preserved in salt, an aromatic supplement. Can you imagine I don't use salt at all for this food?
I cleaned, washed and chopped the fresh vegetables.
I sautéed them together with the preserved ones and with the diced bacon.
After they softened, I boiled them together with the beans and a few sprigs of thyme (thyme flavors and promotes digestion, eliminating some of the problems caused by eating beans).
In the meantime, I boiled the ciolan (about an hour and a half) separately. I kept some of the water in which it boiled and poured it over the beans (for taste, of course).
When the beans were almost cooked, I put the meat on the stove in the pot.
Finally I put a bunch of chopped parsley leaves.
I added a little tarragon. Ready soup. No tomatoes, no flour, no rancid, no fried onion in lard, no thickening.
Put the milk, sugar and oil in a bowl, then put them on medium heat on the stove. Allow the mixture to approach boiling temperature, but remove from the heat before boiling. After it cools down a bit, sprinkle the yeast in this liquid and let it take effect for 2-3 minutes.
The next step is to incorporate two cups of flour. The mix will be quite sticky, but it shouldn't bother your texture. Put the dough in a warm place for an hour. After that, while the dough has risen, add the remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. If you are still not satisfied with the way the dough looks, add a little more flour to the composition.
Divide the dough into 13 pieces, and wrap one of them in plastic wrap and set it aside. Flatten one of the pieces, leaving the edges thinner than the center. Place a piece of sausage in the center of the circle, then arrange the dough so that the edges join in the middle. You should not get a round pattern, but slightly elongated. Put the shape obtained in a tray prepared with baking paper, taking care to sit with the edges down.
Follow the same steps with the other shapes, then cover the tray and let the dough rise for about 20-30 minutes. It should not increase its volume too much, but only become a more fluffy composition.
Break the egg, beat it a little, then grease the piglets with it. Then make the rat, the ears and the tail from the dough kept aside and fix them on the shapes. To get the nostrils, stick two toothpicks in them, which you will leave there during baking.
You can lightly press their ears to the corner, to resemble the cute animal as much as possible. Don't forget to make your eyes with the help of peppercorns or cloves, depending on what you have at hand.
Put the tray in the oven and leave sausages in dough to be done for 15-20 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius. Remove the container from the oven, leave the appetizers to cool, then remove the toothpicks from their nostrils. Arrange them on a plate and serve them with your loved ones.
Prepare yourself sausages in dough in the form of a piglet! The recipe is extremely simple, so you don't need special gastronomic skills, just a little patience.
Preparation of sweet pasta:
For pâte sucrée we start with butter, which is good to be at room temperature. Beat the butter well, that's why I used a mixer.
Only after that, add the powdered sugar and mix until it is dissolved.
Next is the almond flour, then the egg.
Incorporate the egg well, then add the wheat flour, previously sifted.
Incorporate the flour, I first used a silicone spatula to prevent it from flying out of the bowl, then I switched to the spirals from the mixer.
Shape the dough into a ball, which we wrap in cling film and put it in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes, until we prepare the filling.
Buckwheat with mushrooms and beans preserved in a pot
For preparation according to the old Russian recipe, it is better to take 6 servings of clay pots. If not, then a deep, thick-walled tray is useful.
- buckwheat & # 8211 210 g
- marinated cucumbers & # 8211 100 g
- canned beans in tomato sauce & # 8211 1 can
- mushrooms (preferably shampoos) & # 8211 150 g
- onion & # 8211 2 pcs
- broth or water & # 8211 2 tbsp
- any oil for frying & # 8211 2-3 tablespoons
- black pepper, parsley, dill and salt.
It takes 40 minutes to prepare 6 servings.
100 g of such porridge contains 125 kcal.
Peel and chop the onion with a knife, fry in a heated pan until golden brown. I sprinkled the pickled cucumbers, cut into 2 cm straws and the tomato juice from the bean box. Simmer for 5-7 minutes, add beans with mushrooms, prepared in the form of plates. In a few minutes, mix everything with well-washed buckwheat and chopped greens.
Spread the buckwheat with vegetables in pots, leaving 4-5 cm at the edge. Pour the salted and peppered broth (optional) or water so that the mixture is covered with about two fingers. Cook under the lids in an oven heated to 160 degrees or in the microwave for 20 minutes.
Serve directly in clay pots or put a nice plate on the plate.
Eggplant Snack & # 8211 Try to cook, some recipes will definitely be the highlight of your holiday.
Read how to cook fragrant potatoes with pork ribs in a slow cooker.
Remember the recipe for a delicious cake, the main ingredient of which is a packet of dry kisses.
With fish & # 238in a slow cooker
What to cook green beans with? Of course, with fish! They are perfect for each other. To cook in a multicooker, you will need the following products:
- 350 g fish fillets
- an onion
- a big carrot
- two tablespoons of sm & # 226nt & # 226na
- 150 g green beans
- vegetable oil
- Cut the onion, cut the carrots.
- Cut the fish into portions.
- Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl, put the onion, set the "Fry" program, boil for three minutes.
- Add grated and fried carrots for another three minutes.
- Add sm & # 226nt & # 226na, you can pour a little water if necessary, set the program "Stew" for half an hour.
- Add fish, salt, cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add beans and cook for another ten minutes.
The fish and beans are ready and ready to be served. Mashed potatoes are suitable as a garnish.
We know it's not easy to be a baker. For an appetizing breakfast, come to Lidl and. Lidl & rsaquo Archived catalogs Lidl all-offers. Consult the current Lidl catalog valid for the period 20. Do not miss the catalogs from the known Lidl store.
The French Belbake dough is from the Lidl permanent range, which means that. We fill the puff pastry with spinach or cream cheese and sausages, after. For the puff pastry boats, cut the dough sheet into squares, then each.
Rules for storing black fruit jam
Unlike other types of preservation, blockages should be kept at a temperature of no more than +15 degrees in a room with low humidity and no direct sunlight.
Advice! The best storage place is a basement, cellar or refrigerator.
When storing, banks should not be exposed to temperature fluctuations, as black chokeberry jam can quickly become fattening and mold can accumulate due to accumulated condensation.
When you follow the rules of cooking and storage, roue chokeberry jam retains useful properties for about 3 years. In addition, the delicacies of berries will gradually lose their beneficial properties and change the taste. The five-year-old jam, of course, will not bring benefits, but also will not harm the body.
It's important! If the blackberry jam is covered with a thin layer of mold, then it is not considered pampering. It is necessary to remove the mold, be the jam and use it as a filling for baking.
If the jam is made or fermented, it is ideal for making wine, cakes or cakes. The jam will give the dough a unique taste and aroma.
Beans with sausages - Multicooker - Recipes
The rich content of nutrients makes beans beansa very healthy food. It is a source of vitamin B, potassium, selenium, magnesium and even calcium. I read somewhere that he is even called & ldquoleguma care pap & # 259 zah & # 259r& ldquo, due to the fact that it is very rich in vegetable fibers, which prevent the absorption of sugar and reduce insulin secretion, being recommended for people suffering from diabetes. Beans fight constipation and are recommended for people with an irritable bowel syndrome.
Unfortunately, because of her flatulence (intestinal gas) It is often avoided by eating, and by following certain rules in their cooking process, it can help you get over this inconvenience.
Here's how to make boiled beans:
- Choose and wash the beans well, to remove dust and various impurities.
- Moisturize the beans. Legumes need a longer hydration time, from a few tens of minutes to a few hours. To simplify the work, leave them overnight in filtered water with a little salt. (During the hydration process, the salt will soften the skin of the beans). Moisturizing the beans will allow them to absorb water and thus shorten the cooking time. It also partially eliminates the elements that cause intestinal gas.
- The next day, replace the standing water with fresh water and bring it to a boil. (It is also said that in order to avoid problems with gas formation, a better solution than cooking is to cook under pressure, so I have never tried to tell you why. # 259rerea mea).The amount of water, about 400 ml per 100 grams of beans!
- When they have boiled, I change the water and add another fresh one.
- Avoid adding salt to the boil, because the beans will boil harder. Instead, add a sprig of thyme, a bay leaf and some 8-10 aromatic peppercorns. Thus, the beans will become much more fragrant, creamier and more delicious. I tell you this from my own experience & # 539 & # 259.
- If desired, add an onion and a carrot to the boil. If you want to soak the beans, the carrot will give a pleasant orange color to the bean paste.
7. Add salt towards the end of cooking, after the beans have softened quite well.
8. After the beans have boiled, you can beat them or use them as a garnish for other dishes.
Ingredients for whole beans:
- 500 gr boiled beans together with a carrot
- 3-4 tablespoons of sunflower oil (I recommend the unfiltered one)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- dry spices of your choice
- onion & # 259 ro & # 537ie & # 537i & # 539i for garnish & icircn plate
- Drain the water that boiled the beans in a bowl and leave it away.
- Mix the beans and the carrot with which it was boiled with a blender. Gradually add the boiled beans to bring the desired consistency composition.
- Add the sunflower oil, crushed garlic, season to taste and mix until you get a fine paste.
4. Place the beans in a plate and sprinkle the freshly chopped red onion on top of the chopped green parsley. Serve the beans with glues, whole grain cereals or m & # 259m & # 259m & # 259 & # 259 & # 259 for extra health.
Poft & # 259 mare s & # 259 ave & # 539i! I hope you found my advice useful! ?
I'm waiting for you here on the site with impressions or on Facebook.
If you liked my recipe, show it to your friends! Click LIKE & SHARE!
If you found this web page and want to post it on social networks, use the hashtag #diaskitchen & Icirc & # 539i thank you!
| Not & # 259! This information is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice! Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the legal copyright holder of the materials on this blog that cannot be used or published without the written consent of the author.
Click to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Number of votes: 3
There are no votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.