We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I had to prepare fish in the garden. At the grill you can risk getting a burn. Brine takes time. I chose to prepare it "en papillote" - wrapped in aluminum foil, convenient and fast. The technique comes from French cuisine, thin slices of fish are prepared with spices, herbs and vegetables. The nutritional properties of the ingredients used are preserved by the accumulation of hot air. I had a delicious sleep of running water.
- 1 kg sleep
- 100 gr smoked bacon
- olive oil
- Red onion
- chili flakes
- green garlic cloves
- green parsley
decoration: olives, spiced tomatoes dehydrated in olive oil, leek tails, cherry tomatoes. -you still need aluminum foil.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sleep in-roll:
- Sleep is cleaned and sliced.
- The pieces of fish are salted, greased with oil, sprinkled with lemon juice and sprinkled with chili flakes.
- They can be prepared if you have time a few hours before and let them cool.
- Place on the aluminum foil a slice of onion, a piece of fish, a slice of lemon, 1-2 pieces of bacon, garlic cloves, green parsley. Wrap the foil several times and twist it well at the ends.
- I put the fish so packed on the grill. Bake for 15 minutes, turning the package over.
- Serve hot. I decorated with lemon, olives, tomatoes and leek tails.
I used aluminum foil, being more convenient for grilling.
If you prepare them at home, in the oven, it is recommended to use baking foil or parchment paper.
Choose fresh fish that will taste sweet. Mine still moves when it reached me: d.
SOMON & # 8220EN PAPILLOTE & # 8221 CU FENICUL SI SOS DE LAMIIE (SALMON EN PAPILLOTE WITH FENNEL AND LEMON SAUCE)
nothing simpler (and effective, of course) to prepare for a festive meal than a whole fish, with vegetables and the related sauce. You are armed with:
1 whole salmon, gutted, about 2 kg,
2-3 fennels, sectioned lengthwise,
2 lemons and 2 files, made into rounds,
for the sauce above:
200 grams of thick sour cream, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, the juice of a small lemon, a small bouquet of parsley, chopped, salt, pepper.
salt and pepper the fish, then garnish it on the inside with slices of lemon and lime, and on the outside with slices of fennel and remaining citrus slices. Wrap it tightly in baking paper and put it in the preheated oven at 190 degrees, about two hours.
take the fish out of the oven and in the meantime prepare the sour cream sauce. we still mix in it.
we open the papiota and peel the skin of the salmon carefully (I refer strictly to the top). sunny, my dear readers!
Baked salmon in a packet of baking paper & # 8211 in papillote
Baked salmon in a packet of baking paper & # 8211 in papillote. A simple recipe for baked salmon. Dietary recipe. Fish in a paper bag. Steamed salmon in a baking paper bag. How to make a baking paper bag? How long does the fish cook in the oven?
The makeshift paper bag cooks the fish (salmon, cod, trout) or any other tender meat (eg boneless chicken breast) in its own juice, keeping all its flavor. It's basically a steamed salmon cooked with steam, with a minimum of fat. However, add 1-2 teaspoons of quality oil for extra tenderness.
Otherwise, add your favorite spices and greens (rosemary, green parsley, dill, oregano, basil) or even small pieces of vegetables (peppers, young carrots, tomatoes, celery stalks, corn kernels, mushrooms). If the vegetables are added, you have a complete dinner in 20 minutes! Each diner receives their own package with & # 8222of all & # 8221. Other types of meat can be cooked in papillote: chicken, pork or beef.
Here you see a sea bream in the oven cooked in a baking paper bag & # 8211 recipe here.
I'll give you the quantities for 2 servings of salmon in the oven. The slices can be 200-300 g.
- 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic
- juice from & frac12 lemon
- peel from & frac12 lemon
- coarse sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- a handful of chopped green dill
- a little chili (if you want a more spicy note)
Sleep Disorders: Health care costs amount to nearly $ 100 billion a year
The number of medical visits and prescriptions for people with sleep disorders is almost double, especially for those suffering from insomnia or sleep apnea compared to people who do not have sleep problems, according to a new study.
Patients with sleep disorders were more likely to visit emergency services and have more comorbidities.
The study, conducted by researchers at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, found that sleep disorders are associated with significantly higher rates of healthcare use, requiring an additional $ 94.9 billion each year for the health care system. health care in the United States.
The researchers examined differences in health spending in patients with and without a diagnosis of sleep disorder, as determined by their diagnostic code. The study included data from a nationally representative survey of more than 22,000 Americans, called the 2018 Health Expenditure Survey, which is administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
They found that 5.6% of respondents had at least one sleep disorder, accounting for about 13.6 million American adults. This is probably a significant underestimation, according to the authors, as insomnia affects 10-20 percent of the population. The overall health care expenses per year for these people was about $ 7,000 more compared to those without a sleep disorder, which is about 60 percent more in terms of annual costs. According to estimates, health care costs per year have reached nearly $ 100 billion per year ($ 94.9 billion) attributable to sleep disorders.
The analysis revealed that patients with sleep disorders had more than 16 visits to the office and received almost 40 prescriptions per year, compared to almost 9 visits and 22 prescriptions for those without sleep disorders. The study did not quantify non-healthcare costs.
Sleep disorders increase the risk of other conditions
Sleep disorders can greatly affect people's health and quality of life in many ways. People with certain sleep disorders have low daytime functionality, drowsiness, mental fog and an increased risk of car accidents. Obstructive sleep apnea is one of the most common sleep disorders and, if left untreated, can increase the risk of neurocognitive problems such as difficulty concentrating and mood disorders, as well as cardiovascular conditions such as heart attacks, strokes cerebral palsy, high blood pressure and irregular heart rhythms.
"Fortunately, studies have shown that treating certain sleep disorders effectively reduces the use and costs of healthcare. Therefore, sleep problems should not be ignored. Greater recognition of sleep disorders and early referral to a sleep specialist are essential & # 8221, said Dr. Phillip Huyett, according to Medicalxpress.com.
Currently, a third of the adult population ends up suffering from sleep deprivation or having problems in the sleep-wake circuit during life. There are several types of insomnia, but they all have one thing in common: the functionality of the patient. Insomnia can be treated by the family doctor, then by the psychiatrist, in certain contexts by the neurologist or other specialists.
How Bieber became a devoted and good Christian husband
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber became a devoted husband and a good Christian. The artist married Hailey Baldwin, the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin, in 2018. With her he discovered Christian values. "The first year of marriage was really difficult because there were a lot of things related to trauma. (& # 8230) I have a wife I adore, and I feel comforted. I feel safe. I feel that my relationship with God is wonderful. And I have this outpouring of love that I want to share with people, ”Bieber said.
One year after the marriage, the artist announced that he was taking a career break. And that he takes care of his mental health. In addition, he has other diseases. Now he says, “I'm much healthier and I've had a lot of things happen to me. I had mononucleosis and Lyme disease. "
What Hailey Baldwin says about their youth
In a recent interview, Hailey Baldwin says that for her and Justin the term "young" is relative. Explain why.
The dialogue took him with the journalists from "Elle", the American edition, a magazine that put Justin Timberlake's wife on the cover of the April issue.
The 24-year-old model talked about her marriage to Jusint Biber, which ended in 2018, and how the two of them felt ready to take that step in their relationship, despite the fact that they were 20 years old.
"I got married when I was 21, two months before I turned 22, which shows how young I was. And it sounds almost ridiculous when you say it out loud. "
Hailey also has an explanation: "Although I think for someone like me and for someone like Justin & # 8230 I saw a lot for our age. We've both lived long enough to know that's what we wanted. & # 8221
What to do if your partner snores
You need to keep in mind that snoring is an involuntary gesture. If your partner continues to snore after following these methods, you can use a few tricks to get rid of the noise.
Earplugs are a good start, and if they don't work, you can sleep in another room to rest at will. Another trick would be to try a breathing exercise - inhale for five seconds, then exhale for another five seconds - to get your mind off the snoring noise.
Sleep paralysis. Signs and symptoms
Paralysis can occur both before falling asleep and on waking. Before falling asleep, the brain enters the REM phase while the body remains awake and conscious. Upon awakening, the body is the first to become conscious while the brain is still in REM. Episodes can last from a few seconds to a few hours, the longest being associated with hallucinations and the feeling of terror.
The feeling of fear is scientifically explained by activating the body's defense mechanisms when it feels paralyzed and therefore vulnerable. Thus the brain could interpret any stimulus, whether dangerous or not, as a potential threat. Also, the processes in the brain would create the images described in various episodes of hallucinations.
Another very common description is that of a presence, which practically presses or sits on the chest of the person suffering from the episode of paralysis. The scientific explanation for this is that the body loses control of the muscles that deal with the respiratory process, resulting in a state of suffocation and a difficult flow of air.
Concentrated dandelion syrup recipe or fake honey
Important in the process of preparing dandelion syrup is how the flowers are collected. They must be picked in the morning, from unpolluted places, from hills and fields in the country, or from gardens. The lightest and healthiest flowers will be chosen.
This recipe is part of the collection of recipes from friends. It was sent to us by Andra Constantinescu, a faithful friend of our blog. Thank you very much, Andra, for sharing your culinary experiences with us!
We also recommend from the blog a recipe for concentrated syrup from acacia flowers. It is very tasty and fragrant.
* And if you like the recipes on this blog, I'm waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also find us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Because hot days are announced and the market is full of fragrant strawberries, we offer you the simplest recipe for banana and strawberry ice cream, prepared at home.
Reasons for lack of sleep
It is very difficult to determine why a person cannot sleep. To understand what led to sleep disorders, you must first divide them into those that are caused by external factors and those that are associated with changes in the body. Scientists have identified several problems with poor sleep:
- Psychological: different types of trauma, anxiety, depression caused by personal or professional problems
- Physical: pathologies of the respiratory system, snoring, breathing disorders during sleep
- Circumstantial: constant noise, harsh noises, strong lights.
It is generally accepted that adult men are the least susceptible to sleep problems. However, it is much more difficult for a man to solve problems with insomnia than women and adolescents.
The most common causes of sleep deprivation in men:
- Alcohol and smoking: the most common cause, especially in men over 40 years. Despite the sedative effect of alcoholic beverages, they affect active sleep and decrease the production of the hormone melatonin. Without this hormone, sleep will be intermittent and weak. Smoking makes breathing difficult and leads to the production of adrenaline and dopamine, which also adversely affects sleep.
- Psychophysiological reasons: associated with stress at work or a violation of the daily routine. Many people are also familiar with drowsiness at work or during the day. When the body needs sleep, men ignore this feeling. Such stress cannot pass without a trace and often leads to an inability to fall asleep at night.
- Adaptive reasons: a change at work, pace of life or a sudden change in daily routine also adversely affects sleep and can lead to serious problems.
The most common causes of sleep disorders in women are:
- Wrong diet: many women think they do not look good enough and try to lose weight, even to the detriment of their own health. Giving up a balanced diet and switching to yogurts and bananas is not a good idea. Fasting, avoiding essential foods, eating a raw diet and ignoring breakfast are just a few of the things women do to reach the fictitious beauty standards of magazines. In addition to physiological reasons, an "empty stomach" will not let you fall asleep. Thus, at night, instead of sleeping peacefully, women often count "extra" pounds or dream of a juicy steak.
- Menstrual cycle: At the beginning of menstruation, when the bleeding is particularly heavy, there is a lack of estrogen in the body, which can cause a woman to sleep during the day. Because of this, the quality of REM sleep is affected. Menstruation can also lead to foot anemia. Menstruation before ovulation affects the overall health of the body and often leads to constant drowsiness and irritability.
- Depression: Excessive emotionality and difficulties in the family or at work can destroy even the strongest woman. Of course, in this state, a woman thinks about sleep last time, even before going to bed, experiencing the source of her problems. Ignoring this leads not only to poor sleep but also to more serious problems. Under no circumstances should you ignore this fact and contact a qualified psychologist.
Natural remedy, effective against sleep disorders
Sleep disorders are a problem that affects both men and women. Although it may seem harmless at first glance, chronic sleep deprivation can lead to hypertension, lack of energy, depression, fatigue and nausea. Many people are not aware that good health and general well-being depend to a large extent on the quality of sleep.
During sleep, the brain processes and filters the information gathered during the day, while the whole body enters a state of accelerated relaxation and regeneration. Insomnia can be the result of many factors, including: a mineral deficiency, an unhealthy diet, stress and last but not least, lifestyle. Sleep disorders and insufficient sleep affect millions of people. If you are one of them, don't worry! There is a remedy that you can prepare yourself and that can significantly improve the quality of your sleep and contains two ingredients available to everyone - banana and cinnamon.
Banana & # 8211 This exotic fruit has a high content of potassium, magnesium and tryptophan which helps a better sleep. These minerals reduce or even eliminate the negative effects of high levels of cortisol in the body, which helps to relax muscles and blood vessels.
Cinnamon & # 8211 This spice has countless health benefits. In addition to the pleasant aroma and smell, cinnamon helps the body to relax. In addition, it also fights digestive problems.
Ingredient: 500 ml of water, 1 banana, a cinnamon powder
Preparation: Bring the water to a boil, then add the sliced banana. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes, then strain it and pour it into a cup. Finally, sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon to improve the taste and increase its health benefits.
You may also like